To stay aligned with necessary local Maryland guidelines, and for the safety of our staff and CSA members, we have implemented the following precautions for the 2020 CSA season:
- Contactless sink, soap and hand sanitizer available for hand hygiene prior to collecting veggies
- Increased sanitization of surfaces and equipment in the distribution barn
- Staff symptom checks daily
- Social distancing while working
- Limited number of people in the distribution barn
As a Member, we need your participation for the health and safety of everyone. We expect all members to adhere to the following precautions:
- Maintain 6 feet social distance while on the farm
- Wear a face mask while visiting the farm
- Wash your hands just prior to your pickup
- Utilize on site hand sanitizer prior to collecting your produce
- Do not come to the farm if you are symptomatic
- Do not bring guests. One person per membership will be permitted in the barn
- Adhere to one-way traffic patterns in the barn
- Limit touching as much as possible, try to take the first item you touch
- Be patient, kind and respectful to your fellow members and the staff
We are on course to grow and provide you with a wide variety of high quality produce for the entirety of the season.
We aim to resume business as usual as soon as safely possible.
Wishing everyone good health and peace in these crazy times.