If you do not need a payment plan, please pay in full. Payment plans are reserved for those who really need the time, and where the CSA would not be an option for them. For those paying by check, we highly encourage payment in full at time of sign up if possible. This avoids additional administration by the farmer throughout the season.
There are no fees associated with payment plans, and we offer them to help those who need the time.
For payment plans, select the “pay in installments” option at check out:
- Payment plans are selectable by two or four installments. Four installments option current closed for 2023.
- The first portion (downpayment) will be processed immediately upon checkout.
- Your remaining payments will be split, one month apart on the first of each month.
- Your signup confirmation email will also display the dates of the upcoming payment schedule(s) if you selected pay by check. If you selected pay by credit card, there will be a link in your signup confirm email to view your payment schedule.
- Mark your calendar for your upcoming payments. There will not be a reminder email about your upcoming payments.
- This is an automatic payment. You will receive an email when your installment payments have been processed.
If you have circumstance where this payment schedule is not feasible, email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to work with you.